Waakebiness-Bryce Institute for Indigenous Health is calling on Indigenous youth (ages 16-30) to create a logo representing Indigenous health and well-being. The artist whose logo is selected will win a $1,500 prize. The Waakebiness-Bryce Institute for Indigenous Health works with community partners and Indigenous peoples to address the complex factors that underlie disparities in health between Indigenous and non-Indigenous people.
- Logo designs must be submitted with a submission form by 5:00 p.m. EST Friday, June 16, 2017.
- A copy of the submission form is available upon request by emailing: wbiih.dlsph[at]utronto.ca
- Submission forms will only be accepted if all sections are completed.
- Please send logo design with submission form via email to: wbiih.dlsph[at]utronto.ca
- Only submissions from First Nations (status and non-status), Inuit, Métis and self-identified Indigenous individuals between the ages of 16-30 will be considered in the contest.
- The design must be submitted electronically in a high-resolution, reproducible JPEG image.
- The winner will be announced on Friday, June 23, 2017.
- The winner will receive a prize of $1,500.00.